Friday, May 27, 2016

Bedine Progress Report

I've got my testing completed up to the pont where you go to the "endgame" areas. The testing was slowed down by my discovering and needing to fix some issues with a tileset. Some of the things that worked in my test module did not work in the real module, and some of the things like module transitioning could only be tested in the real module. I tested the sidequests long enough ago I need to test them again to mark them off on my checklist in case something broke between then and now. At least I do expect them to work right.

As I've gone I've cleaned up various placeholding things like journal entries that just identified the journal state as opposed to providing proper journal entries. I've also smoothed out a number of conversations so they flow much better than they did.

My testing has identified a number of spots that I need to add some content to. Finding that sort of thing is something I expected based on my previous campaigns, so it's not really a surprise. An example would be something like a town where the only thing of interest was the local priest. It needs some more life to it, otherwise it winds up like the various towns of Storm of Zehir that exist only as taverns.

No comments:

Post a Comment